Change one – Change all…
An Open Letter,
Welcome to Back on Track™
The whole idea of the Back on Track™ 30 Day Challenge is to give people tools to keep their lives on track and get the best out of life.
When we change one area of life, all other six areas of life must evolve too. This is unique to Chris Walker Innerwealth Coaching. No other coaching or mentoring program is this holistic.
Change one Change all…
Have you ever seen anything in nature grow in half cycles? Absolutely not. When a tree expands it expands in 360 degree cycles called frustra. These growth rings are you and your life. If your career expands so too does your relationship. But if we try to half expand, grow at work and not at home, or grow in health and not in mind, we get ourselves into the sort of knot that is referred to in so many ways:
Depression, divorce, financial breakdown, emotional trauma, mental health problems and illness are all long term consequences of being off track for too long.
Frustration is the evidence that we are stuck and it’s time to play catch up, evolve ourselves back into control, back into inspiration, back into love. This is the purpose of the 30 day challenge. Evolve you and play catch up with the areas of your life that are trailing behind the others.
What needs to evolve to get back on track?
If I asked you to score yourself on a 1 – 10 against each of the 7 elements (where 10 is blissfully happy and content and 1 is suicidally depressed) how would this look?
So your ‘VIP’ score would be the total of the seven scores. What is it? Interesting. Are you happy with that?
The normal reaction for people in a funk (low scores below 5 in any area of life) is to focus solely on one or two of these areas of life. For example, if you are down in career, you might turn to a coach. Down in health, you might end up at a gym or personal trainer. Mentally down you might start meditating, and so on.
The problem with this is that as one aspect grows, another shrinks. You’re unfulfilled at work so you decide to drive harder but as a result, your family and love-life suffers. Or if your finances are struggling you might start worrying about money and ignore your health. Your overall score of [VIP score] doesn’t change, it simply changes shape. Old problems may go away, new ones appear.
Have you seen this happen to anyone you know?
Back on track has two basic goals;
1 Firstly, to achieve balance across all the elements and
2 Second, to increase your overall ‘VIP’ score
The 30 Day Catch up – THE PROGRAM
• Discard: Emotional Clearing and Balancing (clear up emotional disturbances)
• Cellular: Physical Health and wellness – (changing the body metrix)
• Environment: Change Appearances – (Upgrade environment to reflect new perspectives)
• Mind IP: Reconfirm Mind Values (Where to focus ongoing self development)
• Vision: New Vision and Purpose (Create new incentives, direction and clarity for the future)
• Psyche: Personal Presence (shake off the old self talk bring in the new)
• Results: Action – (Embed new daily action, process for being back on track)
I apply my approach to companies and for individuals.
Coaching You Up or Out
There are seven levels of thought, Seven levels of mind, and our job is to get you above the “want to” level in all areas of life within 30 days. That’s a powerful shift. But that’s not the end of it. The unique feature of the Back on Track 30 Day Program is that you not only get back on track in a sustainable healthy way but you learn a process for catching funk early for the future.. it means you can regulate your life balance and not be caught with your pants down in the future.
What do you think? Does it resonate with you? Do you know anyone who you think might benefit from this?
Frustra are bands of frustration that impact our whole life, all seven areas. When we evolve all seven areas, not just one, we create a life that is capable of living the vision we have in career without smashing our personal life.Chris Walker
Time Effective 30 Days
You’re busy, under the pump, time poor. I know it. So, we need to be smart about this. Here’s my proposal for effective 30 day time utilisation and for enabling us to focus on your specific challenges, resolving them while learning the process for your future self-leadership in life.
- I’ll do direct one on one coaching with you up to 14 hours in 30 Days. It’s worth $8400 alone. A mix of short daily follow up and longer weekly online or in person sessions.
- Daily exercises and routines to include in your day
- Some audio to listen to on the flight, car, bus, or toilet.
- A few videos if you need them for further explanation
- A vision setting exercise that takes you to the Himalayas without going outside your front door.
- $2300 personal. $3200 corporate sponsored
- 30 day program with 14 hours of coaching
- Optional ongoing coaching for 12 months – add $4900
- Fully tax deductable
- GST payable
- Please see the testimonials tab at the top of this page.
- If you would like to speak to a real person about their real experience with the 30 day challenge, just ask and we”ll connect you to as many as you wish.
- We have hundreds of people who happily share their real time experience with the 30 day coaching challenge.