Come walk with me. Come sit beneath a tree and release that tension, let’s stroll down a park lane or on a beach, or sit on a bench at a view and just chat. People are different in nature and we can take advantage of this to really get some great coaching done. We’ll cover off on your vision and goals, set your personal objectives for the 30 days (or longer) and with time and trust, tap into some of the more delicate and sensitive aspects of being you.
You will not find a faster, more effective way of growing yourself through your stuff. My process is the culmination of 35 years of exploration from Canada to Kalgoorlie. Zen, business, yoga, sport and more. I’ll guide you to a better place and save you time in getting there.
Some thoughts for you to contemplate as you set your goals for the 30 days.
- To turn up at work, enjoy the day, and go home with more energy than we arrived with means we need to be happy and healthy in our life before work. Sometimes this requires some mental gymnastics and in this I would love to show you the “emotional shower” and how it might help you stay above the Want to Line of emotional thinking. All good work is done above this line. Below this line we are disempowered and frustrated. Depression, divorce, financial breakdown, emotional trauma, mental health problems and illness are all long term consequences of being below this line for too long. You will learn how to get back to living above the line and stay there.
2. Life balance is one of the most sort after qualities in a global survey of business people, but it’s also the most illusive. We have found such a contradiction in language when we work with over 35,000 individuals globally and we believe we know how to achieve and maintain the balance everyone speaks of so passionately. You will quickly stop balancing one area of life against another and avoid the terrible inner conflict that comes from it.
3. Defunking … Every human being experiences funk. You are not unique in experiencing funk, but we all seem to have different process for handling it. What we’ve witnessed, is that this very personal process of handling funk in life rarely changes for an individual, from cradle to grave. Yet, the demands on us to “get over it” increase exponentially in life and the opportunities to be “funked” grow vertically. What we’ve experienced is that this “GAP” between process and trigger becomes the most self limiting variable in personal inspiration, happiness, success, leadership and love for life. The more that funk happens, and the more funk we experience, without resolution, the more likely it is that we will put the foot on the brake. So, the normal reaction for people in a funk (self scores below 5/10 in any area of life) is to focus solely on one or two of these areas of life in order to defunk. For example, if someone was down in career, they might turn to mentor. Down in health, they might end up at a gym or personal trainer. Mentally down they might even start meditating, and so on.The problem with this is that as one area of life gets sorted, funk grows in another area. One improves, another shrinks. So we go from unfulfilled at work that triggers us to drive harder but as a result, our family and love-life suffers. Or if our finances are struggling we might start worrying about money and ignore our health. Our overall FUNK score (VIP Score) doesn’t change, it simply changes shape. Old problems may go away, new ones appear.
Have you seen this happen to anyone you know?
4. Mental Strength is a key to happiness. life happens between chaos and order and the ability to handle both at arms length determines who follows and who leads. Change one Change all is a concept so essential that we feel it a compulsory element of mental strength, whether in the mountains or in an office or home. The sequence of change one change all is a science of staying inspired. We’ll chat about it during your Inspiration Lab.
A few More Thoughts …
BACK ON TRACK POWER HOUR
What you can take away in 30 days is the Back on Track Process .. the Power Hour that guarantees you don’t get smashed with funk, that you stay ahead of the curve in work and life.
THE DAILY POWER HOUR
• Discard: Emotional Clearing and Balancing (clear up emotional disturbances)
• Cellular: Physical Health and wellness – (changing the body metrix)
• Environment: Change Appearances – (Upgrade environment to reflect new perspectives)
• Mind IP: Reconfirm Mind Values (Where to focus ongoing self development)
• Vision: New Vision and Purpose (Create new incentives, direction and clarity for the future)
• Psyche: Personal Presence (shake off the old self talk bring in the new)
• Results: Action – (Embed new daily action, process for being back on track)
Discard in more detail
There are seven levels of thought, Seven levels of mind, and our job is to get you above the “want to” level in all areas of life within 30 days. That’s a powerful shift. But that’s not the end of it. The unique feature of the Back on Track 30 Day Program is that you not only get back on track in a sustainable healthy way but you learn a process for catching funk early for the future.. it means you can regulate your life balance and not be caught with your pants down in the future.
Daily evolving in more detail
Frustra are bands of frustration that impact our whole life, all seven areas. When we evolve all seven areas, not just one, we create a life that is capable of living the vision we have in career without smashing our personal life.Chris Walker
Vip in more detail
Your VIP is your Bulletproof vest in life… in 30 days will explore it and create it. You’ll own it. It’s simple. It’s portable and it’s inside of you. It affects your productivity, your health, your happiness. It affects your relationship, your friendships, your children and your P&L at work. If you tap it, there’s no stopping you, if you don’t then it’s all just hard work and struggle. Your Vision, Inspiration and Purpose affects everything important and it is without doubt the single most important ingredient in determining the quality of your life, work life balance and the essential exchange in relationships. It’s not fluff, just try being without hope for a day and see how it feels and how many people want to invest in you. Nature thinking is simple. It’s Nature’s Laws presented so you can bring nature home and be in complete control of your dialogue with life.
- 30 day program with 14 hours of coaching
- Optional ongoing coaching for 12 months
- Fully tax deductable
- GST payable
Exploring Self talk – Psyche..
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”Viktor Frankl
Whether it is a coaching session, trekking Nepal on a Vision quest, a 30 day program or corporate training presentation, the seven levels of Human Being are the foundation of all, real, conscious and sustainable human development. This insight is an asset for life: it resolves conflicts and helps us understand each other in a simple yet absolutely profound way. And, most important, leaves room for personal growth and change to match the success and dreams we aspire too.