What we appreciate grows. What we don’t appreciate … depreciates… it’s a choice…Chris Walker
In all human development the ability to be thankful is held as one of the highest states of mindfulness and human consciousness, and yet, when it comes to business and relationships, we must give advice on how to improve, implying things could be better if we change… the contradiction befuddles many… but there is no confusion.
If you don’t appreciate it the way that you’ve got it you won’t get it the way that you want it.Chris Walker
Few things disrupt self leadership more than appreciation. It is at the root of so much health and illness, interpersonal conflict and more.. Good leaders are thankful, inspired genius are thankful, winning sports personalities are thankful. But how do we be thankful for things we don’t like or want?
- Learn how to improve interpersonal harmony in the workplace
- Learn how to improve interpersonal harmony a home
- Learn how to improve interpersonal harmony in community
- Learn how to improve interpersonal harmony in relationships
- Company workshops 1/2 or 1 day sessions
- Personal Coaching Sessions 3 hours
- Keynote Address 1 hour