Stress can drive you nuts. You can lose your humanity in stress. And you wouldn’t be alone if you are feeling overwhelmed by stress. Stress is driving the whole world nuts. It’s driving people to eat more, be sadder, lose meaning, break up relationships, lose a grip on reality. It’s getting harder and harder to be human.
- A key ingredient of being human is your connection with nature but that’s not included in office design, city architecture nor urban existence. A few trees help but you’re best humanity is a nature based self and it’s getting harder to find.
- Digital vibrations are filling your mind every second of every day. Phones, laptops and itunes chase you even if you don’t have a device those energy fields are penetrating your body. Staying grounded has never been more challenged.
- Expectations of you at work have multiplied over 10 fold in the past 5 years. What you are expected to create is unbelievable and yet, technology can sometimes get in the way rather than help.
Many things must change for us to deal with this. There isn’t just one solution.
- We all need to improve the way we work and stay one step ahead of the challenge.
- We need better stress relief, a reset button that really shuts down the overload
- We need to stay more connected to nature.
I would like to show you how just a few of those solutions can be implemented almost immediately.
Based on 35 years of taking people to nature, I am convinced that if mankind lived life according to the principles of nature, then we would be at peace with ourselves and with each other. And this would go a long way to help regain some of this lost humanity.
Nature’s five universal principles are a philosophy not uncommon in the ways of the East but have yet to be fully grasped by the western world. I am hoping that my modern way of presenting this theme will resonate with you, irrespective of your cultural or religious background.
We need to get back to basics as we evolve into the future. For the sake of our humanity.