The secret to happiness is a process. The failure of personal change is cherry picking the low hanging fruit. I have a new project I’m calling “Back on Track™” … The whole idea is to give people tools to keep their lives on track and get the best out of life
I believe that people get off track, lose their sense of purpose, feel unfulfilled or depressed because their life is somehow out of balance and they start cherry picking solutions.
Biophilia is the science of the human connection with nature. People are different in nature: more generous, more visionary, more inspired, more open minded. I’ve seen it first hand on the 57 treks I led taking executives to the Himalayas of Nepal and Bhutan. People are different in nature. The only question that has challenged us for thousands of years, “how do we bring that difference back to urban life?”
Back in 1995 I wrote Innerwealth the book about the phases of life change and it was heralded as a breakthrough in understanding human behaviour. Much of it has since become the foundation of personal wellbeing and change management. Now, I’ve taken this thinking and reinterpreted it for the modern day and based on the last 20 years of guiding people and businesses. I’ve evolved these elements and connected them back to heart and soul.
- DISCARD – Love instead of Judge People (constantly evolving and adapting)
- CELLULAR – A focus on deep cellular health (changing the body metrix)
- ENVIRONMENT – A hyper awareness of energy (a passion for nature and natural)
- PRIORITIES – A deep authenticity between walk and talk (get more done in less time)
- VIP – A celebration of imagination – conviction – reality – intention (Create new incentives, direction and clarity for the future)
- SELF TALK – Coach Yourself up (shake off the old self talk bring in the new)
- ACTION – Results are reality
I’m applying this approach to companies and for individuals.
Depression, divorce, financial breakdown, emotional trauma, mental health problems and illness are all long term consequences of being off track for too long.
Back on Track™ is both a preventative and a maintenance program. It can be in the form of a 2-day workshop for corporate teams or private coaching or an intensive 30-day programme.
The unique feature of Back on Track™ is that you not only get back on track in a sustainable healthy way but you learn a process for catching funk early for the future… it means you can regulate your life balance and not be caught with your pants down in the future.
What do you think? Does it resonate with you? Do you know anyone who you think might benefit from this?