The commitment I ask for when individuals do the 30 day Back on Track Programme.
- Dedicate 30 days of your life to finding out what makes you special and stop being generic in the world of business and relationship?
- Do a 90 day health and wellbeing programme and to stick to the negotiated eating plan as best you can for that time?
- Make nature super important in your healing and recovery process from whatever stress you may have encountered or are currently dealing with?
- Read “chriswalkerisms” – Ibooks and listed to “chriswalkertalk” – podcasts for 30 days outside of your work time so that you don’t mix old paradigms with new?
- Laugh in the face of your own ego and work to become a very flexible adaptable person rather than one who reacts to pin pricks?
- Get up super early and go to bed super early for 30 days?
- Process 12 people in the discard forms and send them along to chris?
- Invest in a new wardrobe as necessary and negotiated with Chris to reposition your personal brand?
- Attend 4 half day one on one outdoor inspiration sessions with Chris Walker the Anti Guru Guru at Bondi or do them online?
- Respond to challenges set by Chris within 24 hours where possible?
- Do the morning power hour for 3o days and consider it for life?
- Do the ritual of bookends each day so you meditate in your sleep?
- Examine your effectiveness at work and leave the office early and get more done than ever in less time?
- Improve the quality of your relationships by turning up more than ever before by following the nature principles of heart over head?